Thanks for stopping by! I’m glad you are here!
I am a compassionate and unique human who loves to learn and enjoys the little things in life. I’ve called the Jersey Shore home since I began my journey here on Earth back in February 1971.
Out of all my life roles, my favorite one is being an auntie, and my favorite sound is laughter coming from my nieces and nephews. Those 5 special people make my heart the happiest, and man, I love to make them laugh.
I’ve always been an avid writer and reader and understand the truth in the phrase, “Trust the timing of your life.” I’m also an Empath and lightworker, and my soul is leading me on a wonderfully exhilarating journey of purpose.
When I’m not writing, you might find me in a classroom teaching journalism, learning yoga or how to surf, riding my bicycle around town, searching the beach for shells and sea glass, exploring our world, or making memories with my husband, family, and friends.
Random Facts About Me:
- I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2006 and Fibromyalgia in 2010. While I manage my conditions the best I can and take it easy when I need to, my health issues do not define who I am. Interesting fact: I survived West Nile Fever in 2012, and what saved my life was one of my Lupus medications. Doctors said I would have died, but the medication kept my fever from going higher than its peak of 106.8 degrees. I also survived COVID-19 three times (so far) and experienced mild symptoms each time.
- I am a proud Star Wars geek at heart, and the only person I’d ever consider leaving my husband for is Boba Fett. He’s a badass and I’ve loved him since I first saw him on the big screen in “Empire” when I was 9 years old. The fact that he’s back in 2022 in Disney+’s series The Book of Boba Fett is a childhood dream come true. I also love the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Valkyrie is my favorite character).
- My writing influences include Dave Grohl, James Joyce, Susannah Conway, Rebecca Campbell, Lily King, Carrie Fisher, Liz Nugent, S.E. Hinton, William Golding, Bob Greene, George Lucas, Judy Blume, Bruce Springsteen, and Stan Lee.
- My favorite bands/musicians are Red Hot Chili Peppers (seeing them in concert in August 2022 was one of the best nights of my life), The Cure, Foo Fighters, New Order, Violent Femmes, Smashing Pumpkins, Sting, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Guns ‘N Roses, Nirvana, and 311.
- I cheer for the New York Yankees and believe that Derek Jeter is one of the best humans who ever walked on our planet. I admire his leadership, his dedication, his tenacity, his morals, and his example. RE2PECT always to the Captain! My favorite players today are Anthony Rizzo, Matt Carpenter, and Nestor Cortes, Jr.
- I love to travel and want to visit Costa Rica, Prague, Scotland, Wales, the Grand Canyon, Malta, the Maldives, and Iceland, and return to Dublin and St. Thomas. I’d also love to experience just one ride in a speedboat (like those in the local Offshore boat races), swim with dolphins, see the Northern Lights, and play with a baby piggie.
Have a question or want to know more? Reach out to me anytime by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.